Saturday 16 July 2011

Starting from the roots

Life is full of surprises, no matter what other people says, I believe that when there is a hope there is a way. From my early childhood, my dream was to become a private detective as I used to watch detective serials over the television; in other words, i am little addicted to television entertainment. Later my parents admitted me to a drawing school for learning the art of drawing and soon after a couple of years when I completed my drawing session, there held an exhibition where I was awarded with First Prize for my talent and creation. The drawing that got me the prize was the imitation of the last accidental scene of the very lovable movie "TITANIC" where people were jumping from the ship at the last stage.

After a period of time in my school days, I was a very good singer, my mother though that I may become a good singer so she decided to send to a singing school. I was very much opposed to her decision and told my father that I don't want to become a singer, let me decide what I want to be in my near future.

as everybody knows that Tide and Time waits for none, similarly, time time went on and gradually my mind started to change. One day sitting in my reading desk at my room and drawing a figure, suddenly I though that what if these figures and thoughts can me visually expressed to the people for better attraction? From there the idea of becoming a film maker came to my mind. My father was a kind a best friend to me rather than my mother who always denied every decision of my self every time. She was totally opposed to my dream of becoming a film maker. But sorry to say, I didn't gave her that importance and went on my way for my passion to be born. I found that to become like what I mentioned above, I have to start with photography, from there I will get better idea of photography arts and photography techniques.
My first photograph, shot by me with my new camera Canon EOS 500D. I believe that from here I have started my journey to my final destiny. My dream is that, one day, my name will also be highlighted in news papers, magazines, pamphlets, etc, just beside the best photographers of the world. I believe that I can go beyond and break the limits of Digital photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment